Experienced L3 Teaching Assistant
Grade: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Salary: NJC 11 – NJC17
Contract: 32.5 hours per week
Working hours: 08:30 – 15:30
Term time only plus 5 training days
Start Date : ASAP
Birchills Church of England Community Academy are looking to appoint a suitably qualified level 3 teaching assistant to start as soon as possible.
Birchills Church of England Community Academy (part of St Chad’s Academies Trust) is seeking to appoint an experienced level 3 teaching assistant preferably with Nursery / EYFS specialism, to join our dedicated hard working team, supportive community and delightful well behaved delightful children.
Applicants will have and should be able to:
- Have experience in working in Nursery / EYFS
- Establish relationships with other professionals and agencies to support work of pupils
- Attend phase meetings and contribute to the development of the school
- Preparing and developing resources for learning activities
- Report on the progress made by pupils
- Able to lead small groups of pupils Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills GCSE grade C or Level 2 and above He hardworking and an enthusiastic professional Hold NVQ level 3 teaching assistant qualification
Birchills Community Academy in return can offer you enthusiastic and responsive children and supportive experienced colleagues.
Birchills has a Christian ethos and a strong commitment to high standards. This large school is well respected for its successful service to a multi-faith community as well as its caring and inclusive approach for all its pupils.
Closing date for application: 23rd March 2023 12 Noon
Shortlisting date: 23rd March 2023
Interview date: 28th March 2023
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/ vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
St Chad’s Academies Trust is committed and working towards equal opportunity in employment.
Click below to download an application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org