UPDATE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RECEPTION AND YEAR 1 FAMILIES
Please read for more information on how to request a place in school
Birchills Church of England Community Academy
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please feel free to contact us. Your views and thoughts matter to us.
- Information from the School Nurse
- Please see for home learning activities.
- Reception parents - Please see for an exciting home learning project.
- Multilingual health guidance for our families
- Please see for information on applying for a Reception place for September 2020!
- New Training Day Confirmed for November 2019
Find out about all of the latest weekly news from our newsletters here.
Check back every Friday for an updated newsletter.
Coronavirus Explained (Makaton Version)
Our School Calendar
Take a look at some of our important upcoming events below:
ALL CALENDAR EVENTS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Latest Dates for your Diary, Birchills Calendar Events
There are currently no events.
Our Special Messages
If your child is absent from school as a result of illness or appointment, medical evidence must be provided. This may be a doctor’s appointment card, hospital letter, a prescription or labelled medication.
Please ensure that you telephone the school for everyday of your child’s absence, you must provide detail about the reason why your child is unable to come into school.
Failure to comply with school policy may result in an unauthorised absence!
Thank you for your cooperation.