Birchills Church of England Community Academy
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please feel free to contact us. Your views and thoughts matter to us.
- Please see for information on applying for a Reception place for September 2020!
- New Training Day Confirmed for November 2019
- Wear Yellow Accessories Day
- Register your child for September 2020
- Information on 2019/20 term dates
- Delivering the National School Breakfast Programme.
Find out about all of the latest weekly news from our newsletters here.
Check back every Friday for an updated newsletter.
Our School Calendar
Take a look at some of our important upcoming events below:
Latest Dates for your Diary, Birchills Calendar Events
- Y3, Y4, Y5 & Y6 Christmas Lunch12Dec2019
- Last Day of Term20Dec2019
Break up for Christmas Holidays - Two Weeks
- Back to School06Jan2020
Our Special Messages
If your child is absent from school as a result of illness or appointment, medical evidence must be provided. This may be a doctor’s appointment card, hospital letter, a prescription or labelled medication.
Please ensure that you telephone the school for everyday of your child’s absence, you must provide detail about the reason why your child is unable to come into school.
Failure to comply with school policy may result in an unauthorised absence!
Thank you for your cooperation.