Welcome to our website. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please feel free to contact us. Your views and thoughts matter to us.
- Please have a look at the lovely food which is available to pupils every day.
- Delivering the National School Breakfast Programme.
- Please have a look at our photo gallery under "News & Events". There are lots of new photos. Also take a look at our new Food & Farming page.
Find out about all of the latest weekly news from our newsletters here.
Our School Calendar
Take a look at some of our important upcoming events below:
Latest Dates for your Diary Events
- Parents/carers Evening21May2019
- Term Ends24May2019
- Term Starts03Jun2019
- Year 6 Woodlands Trip17Jun2019
If your child is absent from school as a result of illness or appointment, medical evidence must be provided. This may be a doctor’s appointment card, hospital letter, a prescription or labelled medication.
Please ensure that you telephone the school for everyday of your child’s absence, you must provide detail about the reason why your child is unable to come into school.
Failure to comply with school policy may result in an unauthorised absence!
Thank you for your cooperation.
Our Special Messages