Birchills Church of England Community Academy News
- How are you going to keep your children occupied this summer? Have a look at the websites for ideas.....
- Last day of term – finish at 2.50pm
- End of term party/disco - pupils to wear PE kit.
- Year 6 Leavers service @1:30pm. Year 6 Parents/Carers are invited to come and join in to celebrate this special occasion. Please be reminded that it is ONE TICKET PER PERSON for 1 SEAT and tickets are limited to 2 PER FAMILY.
Latest Dates for your Diary Events
- End of Term Party/Disco17Jul2018
- Year 6 Leavers Service19Jul2018
- Break up for Summer24Jul2018
- Teacher's Training Day03Sep2018
- Back to school05Sep2018
If your child is absent from school as a result of illness or appointment, medical evidence must be provided. This may be a doctor’s appointment card, hospital letter, a prescription or labelled medication.
Please ensure that you telephone the school for everyday of your child’s absence, you must provide detail about the reason why your child is unable to come into school.
Failure to comply with school policy may result in an unauthorised absence!
Thank you for your cooperation.