- In the event of an emergency or weather related disruption, we may have to close our school with very little notice or even no notice.
- We are offering safeguarding training to all our parents/carers; it is about safeguarding policies and procedures.
- You can receive up-to-date messages direct to your mobile phone and/or email address. IF YOU REGISTER YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE PARENTMAIL APP AND SEE ALL YOUR MESSAGES AT A GLANCE.
- Library Application Forms are available from the School Office
If your child is absent from school as a result of illness or appointment, medical evidence must be provided. This may be a doctor’s appointment card, hospital letter, a prescription or labelled medication.
Please ensure that you telephone the school for everyday of your child’s absence, you must provide detail about the reason why your child is unable to come into school.
Failure to comply with school policy may result in an unauthorised absence!
Thank you for your cooperation.
Latest Dates for your Diary Events
- Chinese New Year16Feb2018
- St Valentines Day Disco16Feb2018
- Half Term19Feb2018
- BACK TO SCHOOL26Feb2018
- St David's Day01Mar2018
- SATs Meeting for Y6 Parents05Mar2018
- St Patrick's Day17Mar2018
- Pupil progress reports and meetings19Mar2018