Birchills Church of England Community Academy News
- Opportunity for your child to improve their grades.
- In the event of an emergency or weather related disruption, we may have to close our school with very little notice or even no notice.
- You can receive up-to-date messages direct to your mobile phone and/or email address. IF YOU REGISTER YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE PARENTMAIL APP AND SEE ALL YOUR MESSAGES AT A GLANCE.
- Library Application Forms are available from the School Office
If your child is absent from school as a result of illness or appointment, medical evidence must be provided. This may be a doctor’s appointment card, hospital letter, a prescription or labelled medication.
Please ensure that you telephone the school for everyday of your child’s absence, you must provide detail about the reason why your child is unable to come into school.
Failure to comply with school policy may result in an unauthorised absence!
Thank you for your cooperation.
Latest Dates for your Diary Events
- Year 6 SATS14May2018
- Month of Ramadan15May2018
- Year 6 Woodlands Trip23May2018
- Whitsun - Half Term28May2018
- Training Day - School Closed to Pupils04Jun2018
- BACK TO SCHOOL05Jun2018
There are currently no comments.